Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Fun Monday Update & Weird Wednesday

Finished Night Birds on Monday & started Genesis of the Grail Kings: Laurence Gardner as soon as I finished the other book. Connection problems until this day.

Had a strange experience this morning ~ someone used the door knocker, so I returned downstairs to see who had braved the snow to visit & found....... no person..........Snegurochka was waiting at the front door. How does a pony know how to get attention by knocking on the door, how DOES a pony use a door knocker? It was definitely the door knocker & not knocking straight on the wooden door as the dogs, cats & chickens do. I have unusual animals

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! I wished a pony would knock at my door ! So far I only had a cow looking into our living room !

Killi said...

I've never had cows that close, but goats in the kitchen after opening the front door...